- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator is acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Privacy Notice Quayside Gifts Lincoln,
- We aim to take an honest, secure and careful approach to your data. We understand the importance of your personal details and we know and care that your data is used in a secure, sensitive and fair manner.
- The data controller Quayside Gifts of Lincoln, Lincolnshire, United Kingdom.
- By visiting Quayside Gifts of Lincoln, you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this Privacy Notice.
Why does Quayside Gifts of Lincoln require my personal data?
We capture data for a number of reasons:
- Mainly, we require your personal details to fulfil an order, request or customer service issue that you've requested. This data is essential to us fulfilling your requirement and is collected as part of our on-going business activities. For example, we collect your address from you during any form of checkout, to ensure we're able to deliver goods to your requested location.
- We store some personal details in order to communicate with you relating to our business activities. This may be informing you of our current product range, deals, discounts and offers on our product range. We only do this when you have actively consented for us to add you to our database.
- We also store some personal details when you're using our site, to allow us to identify any website technical issues, and for us to develop our systems to provide a fast, easy experience. We don't automatically store many personal details, normally just secure server logs and this is in line with industry best-practices and well-established processes taken by the majority of sites you visit across the internet.
- We store your details for as long as is reasonably needed to complete the actions described above. For example, if you have purchased a product from us with a 2-year guarantee, we'll store your personal details for this period of time, so we can assist you during the guarantee period with any guarantee claims.
What personal data does Quayside Gifts of Lincoln collect?
Information you provide:
- When you enter information into various forms on Quaysidegifts.co.uk, and 3rd party partners described below, we store it within our secure systems to fulfil the request you have made. This data may include, but is not limited to:
- Your name, address(es), telephone number, email address, payment/card details, your business information if given by telephone or email.
- When opportunities arise for Quayside Gifts of Lincoln to use these personal details for communicating with you outside of the agreed actions, we'll ask you clearly for your consent. The main example of this is to add you to our email marketing database, and we'll only send you marketing communications when you have explicitly asked us to.
- Quayside Gifts of Lincoln do not sell on your details onto any third-party company. There are instances where we pass on your details to fulfil an agreed purpose, you can find further details of this below.
Information collected automatically:
- When you use the Quayside Gifts of Lincoln site, we record some information relating to the technology that you use to browse and at times, the activity you take on the website.
- This includes, but isn't limited to:
- Your IP address and IP location, web-browser and version, device type, computer operating system, the products and pages you have interacted with, and page interaction information.
- Information stored and processed by Quayside Gifts of Lincoln is secure to the latest industry standard, for example:
- When you input your information into our website, we transfer your information to our secure servers via Secure Standard Layer software, known as SSL. You can find details of our certificate my clicking on the [LOCK] icon at the top of your web browser.
- We store your personal details on secure servers which utilise high level security protocols. This is industry standard and used by thousands of companies across the world.
Is the information Quayside Gifts of Lincoln receives shared with other parties?
In the small number of cases Quayside Gifts of Lincoln does share your personal details, this is to allow us to process your order or request you have made. These third parties are service providers who Quayside Gifts Of Lincoln work with to provide the service you have requested or consented to. This includes, but isn't limited to service providers who provide services such as:
• Payment Processing
• Delivery and Logistics
• Email Service Providers
• Customer Service Software Providers
• Finance Providers
• Fraud Prevention & Credit Agencies.
In the cases described, we ask these 3rd party service providers to maintain a set level of security and care with your personal details. Each service provider only has access to the information they require to perform their functions, and are not permitted to use this for any other manner. In these cases, service providers process your data in accordance with this notice, and relevant EU and UK law, such as the General Data Protection Regulations.
What information can I access?
You are entitled to make a request to Quayside Gifts of Lincoln known as a 'Subject Access Request' which allows you to understand what personal details of yours Quayside Gifts of Lincoln holds.
Should you wish to make a request, the best way to get in touch is in writing, to our Data Protection Committee which is made up of various business members across multiple departments. They can be contacted at: Data Protection Committee, Quayside Gifts 1a The Landings Burton Waters Lincoln. United Kingdom.
Should you wish to contact us by email, please contact our Data Protection Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org to enable us to quickly assist with your request.
What choices do I have?
As mentioned above, we do require your personal details to complete our primary function, delivering an order to you. You can, of course, choose not to share these with us but you may be unable to complete a purchase.
- You are given the choice during our multiple data entry points whether to opt-in to our marketing communications. We'll adhere to your preferences both at the point of entry, and also in the future, should you change your mind. To instantly opt out of marketing emails, click the Unsubscribe link towards the bottom of any marketing email. You will not be opted out of essential transactional emails, such as emails regarding the status of your order.
- You can also make a request for Quayside Gifts of Lincoln to 'forget' your information, which means to delete all traces of you from our files and databases.
- Should you wish to make a request, the best way to get in touch is in writing, to our Data Protection Committee which is made up of various business members across multiple departments. They can be contacted at: Data Protection Committee, Quayside Gifts, 1a The Landings Burton Waters Lincoln. United Kingdom.
- Should you wish to contact us by email, please contact our Data Protection Officer on email@example.com to enable us to quickly assist with your request.
You can also choose to turn off 'Cookies' from within your web browser, or block specific sites from capturing information using this method. We've provided details in the next section on how to easily do this for the most popular web browsers.
How do you use 'Cookies'?
Cookies are small, harmless and confidential text files with unique IDs that help us to recognise you when you visit our website.
They help us to attribute browser behaviour, shopping preferences, advertising preferences and to improve your shopping experience.
We also deliver a number of cookies from third party service providers. These provide anonymous IDs back and forth for the reasons described above. We've described a range of these below, so you can understand a typical 3rd party cookie usage.
- Analytics - We use analytical software to understand how our visitors are using the site, this includes understanding where customers may be having difficulty browsing, where we can add more information or easier processes to make your experience better, and where you're visiting the website from.
- Ad Tracking - We use ad cookies to understand how successful our advertisements are. This means that when you click an ad on a search engine, or similar site, we anonymously monitor if you later make a purchase with us.
This helps us to create more relevant and informative adverts.
For more information about cookies, we recommend you visit: Click Here
Opting out of 'Cookies'?
You can choose a range of cookie settings in your browser:
For more information on this, please visit the page below that relates to your specific browser Browser Instructions
It's important to note that restricting cookies may have an adverse effect on how functional the Quayside Gifts of Lincoln site is. Many integral parts of our website rely on cookies for our core functions, so you may find that the website does not work as intended, and therefore you may be unable to place an order. If you are having difficulties placing an order, we can process this over the telephone for you by calling 01522 543972